SERVICES PROVIDED BY BHEEROO LAW CHAMBERS
- Incorporation of business structure & implementation of project for both domestic & International companies;
- Corporate & Secretarial Services to Corporate clients;
- Corporate restructuring & insolvency (advice on complex commercial issues);
Structuring & drafting of Shareholders Agreement & other incidental corporate services.
Structuring & drafting of legal documentation for fund formation & offshore investment;
- Litigation with right of audience up to the Privy Council in the UK;
- Dispute Resolution: Arbitration & Mediation;
- Intellectual Property & registration of Trademark Patents in Mauritius and within the region & acting as lawful agent;
- Investment & Real Estate services to foreigners wishing to reside and work in Mauritius; application of all relevant licences and assistance for acquisition of property;
- Due Diligence & regulatory approvals for mergers, acquisitions & takeovers;
- Providing tax advice to domestic, regional and foreign investors on a variety of issues including tax implications of doing business, tax incentives and double taxation treaty arrangements.
- Advice on Projects financing & on Global Business activities;
- Acting for & on behalf on International Companies.
- Debt recovery; [Domestic & International]