RW Africa group will be hosting a series of information sessions during July – September 2017 for South African Corporates and individuals wishing to buy property and doing business in Mauritius.
What you need to know:
- Mauritius is rated amongst global top 20 countries for ease of doing business for foreigners.
- Its economy has been growing at 3.4% rate.
- It offers foreign investors a favourable and competitive investment environment:
- A 15% tax rate;
- No inheritance, dividend or capital gains tax;
- 100% foreign ownership;
- No foreign exchange approval for repatriating money to and from Mauritius or RSA.
If this is what you are interested in, kindly let us know if you wish to be invited to one of these information sessions by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember space is limited so book your seat now to avoid disappointment.
We look forward to hosting you!